Here are a few tips to keep yourself and your workspace, home and common areas clean and disinfected to prevent the spread of germs!
– Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Discard he tissue immediately after you use it.
– Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or the length of singing the “happy birthday” song twice. If those are un-available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
– Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
– If you are sick, stay home. If you absolutely need to step out, wear a face mask.
– If you think you may be sick, limit your contact with others until you are at least 24 hours without symptoms.
– Talk to your doctor about the possibility of taking a supplements that can help boost your immunity.
– Clean and disinfect commonly used surfaces and objects such as door knobs, flush levers, faucet handles, telephones, toys, etc..
It is important to keep your workspace and common areas clean and disinfected in order to prevent the spread of germs. With a little bit of knowledge anybody can do it, but we understand if the task at hand seems daunting and are here to help you every step of the way.